FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Places: Show a location on the map
- Events: Add a start date and an end date for events.
- Stories: Are not displayed on the map.
Each content may include text, maps, events, images, audio and video.
- Android: You will receive an e-mail with a link to install the app. Open the mail directly from your smartphone and click on the link “Install” which will appear. Important: Testing the application before publishing it is often a real life-saving thing to do. It’s better to test the application and have it fully operational and functional before publishing it on the Internet. Bear in mind that the test application will expire after 7 days.
- IPhone: This procedure is more complicated than the previous one, but is still very simple. Unfortunately Apple does not allow you to install an application that doesn’t come from the App Store. For this reason you’ll need to download a special application from the App Store called “AppViewer”. This application will allow you to view your application. When your application is ready for test you will receive an e-mail with your code. Enter the code in “AppViewer” and you’re done.
- HTML5: Clicking on this section you will receive an e-mail containing a link that sends you to a demo version of your web application.
- The Little App package includes a monthly fee of €97 for a period of one year. It contains of a maximum of 150 items, two languages and the distribution on all available platforms.
- The fee includes free updates and a fixed price of €25 for republication. At the end of the year you can choose, based on your needs, if you continue with your monthly subscription or switch to the Tantum package. Your application will be automatically connected with Analytic to be able to monitor the progress.
- The Big App Show package includes a monthly fee of €197 for a period of one year. It consists of a maximum of 1000 items, seven languages and distribution on all available platforms. The fee includes updates and republishing. Your application will be connected with Analytic.
- – The addition/modification/deletion of content. The availability of an update is announced to the users through a notification from the application. Users can update the application by clicking the “Update” button. 2)
- – Allows you to change both the content and the layout and graphics of the application. It is a real republication in the Stores, users will see a notification in their App Store app and Google Play app and will be able to download a new version of the application. Cost: Depending on your subscription type you will pay updates and republishes as follows:
1) ONE TIME FEE
- When an application is published under the ONE OFF FEE option the cost of the first publication depends on the number of items (I.e. places, events, stories), the number of languages and the number of platforms the application should be distributed to. According to the “pay per item” logic, the cost of an update or a republish is given by a fixed fee plus the difference between the cost of the first publication of the application and the cost of the app updated. Being: C(0) the cost of the first publication C(1) the total cost of the new updated app (possibly with new items and languages) The cost of update and republish will be: Update Cost = €5 + C(1) – C(0) Republish Cost = €50 + C(1) – C(0) in case C(1)<=C(0) (i.e. no new items or languages added, only editing or deleting of existing items) Update Cost = €5 Republish Cost = €50
2) SMALL APP PLAN
- If you published your app by selecting the monthly plan “Small App Plan” (Applications up to 150 items and 2 languages), you can update your application for free, while the reissues will have a fixed cost of €50. In the event that due to an upgrade or a republication your application exceeds 150 items (or 2 languages) you will be prompted to switch to the “Big App Plan”.
3) BIG APP PLAN
- If you published your app by selecting the monthly plan called “Big App Plan” the first 3 updates and republishings are free.