Map2app is looking for a front-end “ninja” developer
We developed a platform for turning travel related content into beautiful mobile travel guides for iPhone and Android. In the last year we published more than 300 apps. We are looking for a front-end developer that is passionated about solving problems and defining the future of the mobile travelling experience.
You will implement production ready web pages and build a scalable front-end application in clean code. You’ll also be involved in UX/UI decisions to deliver a great experience while working closely with the backend team and help them in making decisions that resonate with your front-end strategy.
- You are an expert in HTML5, CSS3 (we are moving to Boostrap)
- HTTP and AJAX should be your second nature
- Experience with designing web application
- Knowledge of User Interface concepts and best-practices
- You are familiar with version control systems (we use Git)
- Passionated about Test-Driven-Development and Continuous Delivery (we use Yeoman)
- As a plus, server-side web technologies (i.e. JSP)
To apply, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.